Thursday, March 12, 2020

Random Things About Life

My life is fairly interesting, especially now that Minneapolis/the country/the world is going a little buzerks about Covid-19. Anyway, we don't need to talk about that; everyone is already doing that.

Anyway, yes, my life. I go to work about 3 times a week (though this week will be 4). Other days I clean, do laundry, cook/bake, walk, hang out with friends, write, and read. Below are some pictures from life here over the last few weeks.

Morning sun. We don't get any sun in the morning, except from the reflection that bounces off a skyscraper. 

There's the city from our living room window, and that's the scraper that shines in our house. 

Our "front yard" when there was still snow on the ground.


I made granola. Yummo!

I also made an Amish bread starter. Now I'm trying to make sour dough starter. 


City life: gotta love it!

The IDS building. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite. 


The necklace my friend from down south made for me. It's a real deer antler and a brass feather. 

I've been really enjoying reading the Scripture. 

 A couple of German Black Letter quotes. I appreciate both of these quotes from Marshal Segal. I think the world could be helped by thinking about these things. Haha!

Obviously, babysitting Quinn was a joy. 

Food for a game night in which only 6 people showed up. Haha! Gotta love college friends. 

Creating a warming environment.

I always make sure I have plenty of food, especially when boys are among the number. 

The tea counter. 

Waiting for the people. 

Babysitting again. Such a cute little chunk!

And you know how much I LOVE butterflies, so getting stuff like this in the mail, makes my day. 






No comments:

Post a Comment