Thursday, March 19, 2020

More Sketches

The other day, a friend came over to work on some letters while I drew. I have been such in the drawing mood that I produced several little sketches, including a picture of his little sister. It was fun. I'm going to post all the pictures I drew just to keep me humble and remind myself that I'm not that great of an artist. I'll also have the original photo below each drawing for your reference (and mine).😀


The mountains of NC.


Me with Buttercup when she was a kitten. This one is especially humbling. Haha! It's pretty bad.


My friend Brooke.


I like the way Quinn's eyes turned out. I was more pleased with this one.


Poor Lydia. For some reason I have a hard time drawing you. 😕


And this is the drawing of Joy, my friend's sister. I don't have the photo of her available. 



And that's it for today, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment