Thursday, May 31, 2018

They Did It!

Hannah and Tyler, the infamous lovers, finally got to kiss on Friday last week. That means, they got married. We sure are excited. It was a lovely celebration, and God was glorified. I am so happy for my sister and new brother. I hope you enjoy these pictures from my dad.

Such a sweet couple. 

Tyler and his twin, Travis, at the rehearsal. 

Yay! Well, not quite yet. 

So handsome!

We had a lot of fun. 

The beautiful bride. 

The groom and his men. 

There were lots of hugs. 

We had to do our "most ridiculous laugh." I thought that was pretty funny. 

The bouquets were so lovely. 

Bethany and Hannah

Hannah and me

Lydia and Hannah

Anna and Hannah

Susanna and Hannah. They have been friends since birth. 

I'm not sure Zach approves of this. 

Shall I tell you all our names? There are a lot of us! OK, from the left: Zach, Josh, Henrick, Mitchel, Ben, Travis, Tyler and Hannah, Priscilla, Elisabeth, Susanna, Bethany, Anna, and Lydia. 


My handsome brother Josiah. Sadly, my sister-in-law and niece couldn't make it this time. 
 
Sisters for life





Justus and Priscilla and Tyler and Hannah. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed that. 
I am thankful God brought Tyler into Hannah's life, and, therefore, into my life. 

2 comments: