Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Alaina Turns 19

Yep, my room-mate just had her 19th Birthday, and we had a blast. First, we went to a park, had s'mores, and enjoyed being outside and a little crazy. Then we came back to the Whit House where we live and had pizza and played games.

Jessica and Katia. No, Katia is not engaged. 

Cookin' them s'mores.

Everyone looks tired, bored, or just relaxed. Or maybe they're just silently delighting in the s'mores. 


The water was so blue. 

Janie did not enjoy this adventure of standing and sitting on the bridge. 

This picture of Scott and Jesse amuses me. They were watching their "Pooh sticks" float down the river. 

Scott!!

Just chillin' on the bridge. 


Katia

The Birthday girl attempting to climb the wall with Scott's help. She didn't make it. 


Then we entertained one another. 

Very entertaining. I did a lot of laughing, which is good. 

Thanks for having a Birthday, Alaina. Thanks more to God for creating her and putting her in my life. 

4 comments:

  1. Ah, Pooh sticks. My favorite. What I can't figure out is, why is it that when I throw the stick on one side, it ends up on the other? Think, think. Oh bother...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia, you are too funny sometimes.

      Delete
    2. Oh, yes, Lyd and Lydia are definitely two different people.

      Delete