Saturday, May 5, 2018

Of Houses, Railroads, and Bridges

I went to an island to take pictures of the beautiful old houses and other fun things to see.

The train tracks

I loved all the old picket fences.

Aren't they lovely?




This one had a beautiful yard--well, I guess they all did. 

I love the Victorian style. 

Of course, you have to have an old car in the yard too. 

One of my favorites. 

The colors!


The side...

And the front

Cutely snuggled in the trees.

The railroad bridge.

Underneath another bridge. 

On top of the last bridge.

Yoya. 

Well, that was fun. 

4 comments:

  1. A lot of cute houses with lots of character. I used to always want a house like that. Maybe we should move to Minneapolis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, except I bet Nicolette Island is really expensive.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, we definitely need to go there! What's Yoya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is the bank company or something that does bonds and stuff.

      Delete