Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Aunty and Quinn

I had the privilege to care for my niece yesterday. This might become a more normal event depending on work schedules. It was fun. I love being able to spend time with my niece.

She has such an adorable smile. 

She was happy at first but had a few meltdowns later. 



Already attracted to books. 


She really liked to play with the dangling lens cap while I took pictures of her. 

Gotta love baby hands. 


Do you have any niblings (that's the word for nieces and nephews put together)?

Do you ever babysit? 
Fun times. 




4 comments:

  1. Aww! It's Stander! Oh, my! My niece is one cute cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She's adorbs! I have to say I'm slightly jealous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, well. I'm sure you'll get your turn. Some day.

      Delete