Monday, March 16, 2020

Kinda Sketchy

Yesterday I got really into sketching. I like sketching with a pen, even though you can't really afford to make mistakes with pen. Oh, well! I make mistakes anyway, but I guess that just adds character.


My notebook with random sketchings in it. 

This is supposed to be me. It comes from a picture I took about a year ago. 

Another little sketch of myself.

The view out my dining room window. This picture is kind of eery. 

This is the chair I am sitting on right now. 

Dark and shadowy, kinda sketchy. 

This is supposed to be Lydia, but it doesn't really look like her. 

A sketchy plate of rice, eggs, and spinach topped with cheese and, of course, highly spiced. It was delicious!



There you have it. 




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I look adorable! Haha. Sketches are pretty cool because they aren't expected to be perfect.

    ReplyDelete