Monday, March 30, 2020

Joy in the Form of Sunshine

It is a beautiful day. 

This morning I went for a 4.5 mile walk. It was so nice to be outside in the sun. I think I even got a bit of a sunburn. There was a good amount of other people out walking or running or biking. I brought my camera along to document the beauty of it all. 


The train tracks. I love trains and train tracks. They're kind of nostalgic. 

The other way.

Yep! I was in short sleeves. That's how warm it is. 

This is one of the beautiful houses on Nicolette Island. They actually painted it since I last lived here. 
This is the same house two years ago. Look how much they changed it. Which one do you prefer? I like the colors it used to be, but it also looks really elegant and pretty now. 


They also painted this one. I really like the colors now, but the old one (below) is kind of fun. 
Once again, which is your favorite?


The old style playground brings back memories of my childhood. 

So much water.

This little girl was just walking down the street with one of those bubble machines, and I thought it was really precious.

The city even looked happier in the bright sunshine.

Little girl on a bike. So much pink going on here. Haha! Gotta love it. 

Well, if you ain't havin' the kind of weather we are here, I hope it comes your way soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment