Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Banana Grams



I am pretty sure I am obsessed with Banana Grams. I have posted already about this delightful little game in the past, so you can know for sure that I must be obsessed. Well, lately, I have been playing a lot again. I went through a phase of not playing too much, but I am back at it.





Some times I spend too much time on the computer, then I think There is literally a bag of grams sitting over there in that drawer that I could be playing right now. So, I jump up and start a game, although some times I wonder if it's actually a game when I am not playing with anyone. Oh, well. I have a lot of fun playing by myself.







Playing Banana Grams seems to increase your knowledge of words. It does for me because I am trying to spell words with the letters I have. Some times I search things to see if they are actual words. That's how I found out about "doit," which is a very small amount of currency. I thought it was a cool word, and I almost always spell it now.


Sometimes grams and tea go well together. A chili afternoon, a hot cup of tea, grams, beans, and crackers as a a snack make for an exceptional experience. Also, tea-sogged crackers eaten with jelly beans is a delicious combination that I discovered. I like to call myself the queen of combinations. 


Oh, yes, a candle is very nice, too. 

"BELIEVE" can take you very far. Never stop believing that you can make words with the letters you have. Keep creating and making. 


That was cheesy, but it is fun, and I would highly recommend that you grab a bag and get going. 




Side note: I took all these pictures simply because I wanted to post them. 
**Also, as of Saturday, April 18th, I have noticed that these pictures ain't showing up. Don't know what's up with that. Hopefully that won't continue.




No comments:

Post a Comment