Thursday, April 2, 2020

Water Pictures That Make Me Happy

Yep, I LOVE water. Below is a collection of random pictures involving water that bring me joy. I hope you can find some delights in them as well. 

Hannah and Tyler, probably at the Mediterranean. Besides the fact that it's a picture of my siblings, I love the blue water in the background.

This is an old picture that I found on the internet of Kaieteur Falls. It is so majestic and jungly.

We look cool. That shirt was cool. I gave it to Lydia because it wasn't going to work for me anymore, but looking at this picture kind of makes me miss it. Haha!

Now this here is one of my favorite water pictures. We were at the Outer Banks, and it was so cool how far we could walk out into the water without it being too deep.

This is the same place. I love the big splashes Josiah was making as he ran through the water. Such good memories. 

Wow! I actually had a tan. I think that's the St. Croix. 

Aww! I always thought this was a precious picture of big brother-in-law and little sister in the ocean. 

Ocean just gives you thrills and energy. This is such a delightful picture. Talk about making you happy! I feel like skipping and jumping right now.

Lydia by that cool waterfall in Kentucky. I think I mainly like Lydia in this picture because I realize you can hardly even see the water. 

New Jersey shore sunrise. Absolutely beautiful. 

Lydia and me about 10 years ago. Haha! This picture is absolutely hilarious. I was such a scrawny, buckteeth, overall-wearing teenager, and Lydia was just too stinkin' cute.

OK, this is ice, but close enough, and this picture is pretty legit.

This is actually the same lake but a little less icy. Everything is just gorgeous in this picture.

A phone picture of Lydia and me a little older than that last one. 

Water. It is so therapeutic and refreshing. I think I will always love it. 



I hope that was a refreshing a cheerful post to brighten your day. 



"Then shall the lame man leap as a hart,
And the tongue of the dumb sing:
For in the wilderness shall waters break out,
And streams in the desert."

~Isaiah 35:6~

No comments:

Post a Comment