Tuesday, April 7, 2020

It Happened

I made it to 23 years of age.


I awoke this morning to a flash of lightning and a crash of thunder. A very welcome Birthday surprise if I do say so myself.

After my morning devotions, pre-breakfast walk, breakfast, pizza dough making, and anything else I did, I sat down and looked through several Birthday texts. It made me feel very loved. I know that's not necessarily what life is all about, but it is nice to feel loved and even nicer to truly be loved, which I know I am.

This year seems big to me. I am really not sure why, but that is just how I have felt. Maybe it's because when Hannah turned 23 we thought she was so old (because she still wasn't married? Probably.). Now it really doesn't seem old, but it seems different. I still feel like a kid though. Oh, well. Maybe I'll die feeling like a kid. 😀🎉

I guess we'll just find out and see what this year holds. And God knows it all.



Peace out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment