Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Little Gifts

Little gifts of God's kindness in my life through His creation and people who love me.

I am blessed more than I can express and much more than I deserve.

I should stop complaining so much.


My cake was fun to make and fun to serve. 
 It's like a taste of spring.

Alaina and I saw a turkey walking down the street. 

Alaina and the river. I had to snap this picture when she wasn't looking because she's not super fond of having her picture taken. 


The mighty Mississippi: one of those blessings I am so grateful for, especially when living in the city.

A gift from a thoughtful friend. One of those things I will be enjoying for years, or if not me, someone will. Also, see those vanes on my wrist? Now that is cool. 


How do people know me so well? Priscilla dropped by with this little plant today, and it was such a welcome gift.

She also gave me these goods. I'm OK with that. : )

Cards. Never underestimate the power of a letter. It is truly one of the best gifts. 

Also, isn't this one just the cutest?


Haha! This is kind of funny, but the book that I got was wrapped in this stuff, so I was thinking, Hey, I could use this for cards and stuff. It kind of felt like I got two gifts in one. 

Two cards I've already made.


Yep! That's that. 
What kind of things have you been blessed with lately?
(I doubt anyone will ever answer that question, but I try, you know what I mean?)



No comments:

Post a Comment