Saturday, November 16, 2019

Psanky

Lydia and I finally did some more Psanky today, and it was fun. I thought I'd show you some pictures of all my eggs I have dyed. It is great fun. You should try it out.


From left to right are my first to most recent eggs. Which is your favorite?

This is the one I dyed today. It took a while because I had to put wax all over the red part so it wouldn't turn black when I emerged the egg in the black dye. You can see I missed some spots, but I don't mind. 

I like this one a lot of all of them because it has more red. 




This is something else I did today. I glued rocks together to make a little tower. They are rocks from the Virginia Creeper Trail that we biked in August, and I was going to give the rock tower to my boss. We'll see if I ever do. 

I think it's kind of cool. 









This is a funny old picture from when I first went to college. 
Left to right is BethanyHannah, me, LydiaPriscilla, and Mom.

All 6 of us have had blogs over the last several years. If you click on the names above, you'll see they are links to each person's blog. Several of us have changed blogs or changed looks throughout the years. I have kept this one because I just really like it. I have thought of changing it several times, but there's nothing wrong with this one. It's easy and simple, and I like the colors and butterflies. I have changed the look before, but I really like this. I'll probably keep using this old guy for many years to come. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I like the red one the best too. But they're all pretty cool

    ReplyDelete