Saturday, November 23, 2019

Bed-ridden

So, I got my foot cut open.

What a past couple days.

The following is from mainly yesterday.

I had to get up early for the surgery, and I was happy to see this.

January of last year, I laid in the same spot with another hurt toe.

Trying to smile.

Mom made me a delicious smoothie.

It was a lot.

Dad got me flowers.


They are pretty and cheery.

Freedom of the left. The right is imprisoned.

Mom took a nap, too.

At least I got to see out the winder.

Trying to be smug.

What a lovely view! Not. Well, it's ok, but get's old.



What happens when you're bored.

What a feast.

Today.

I finally made it downstairs. I had a ton of pain this morning.



God is good even in pain. So, I just keep breathing.

2 comments:

  1. You need to have books to read!!!!!!!! All the books, girl! And watch all the movies! This is a great time to get Amazon Prime for a month and watch all the Christmas movies and all the F.B.Eye Sue Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to read. I have already been watching a bunch of movies. Haha!

      Delete