Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Hmmmm...And Who are You?



A while ago I stopped worrying about who was following me or if I even have followers, but today I decided to check because Lydia was telling us about the weird people who follow her blog. I discovered that there are indeed some strange people who follow me. Most of them I know, but some of you I do not know.

Do you feel weird if older men follow your blog? Is that concerning? If I didn't want them around, is there a way to block them?

I don't know, maybe it doesn't matter too much. It's funny because when I was younger I thought it would be great for strangers to follow my blog, but now it feels weird.

So, if you follow me, I'd love to know a few things:

1. Who are you?
2. Why do you follow me?
3. What do you find interesting about my blog?
4. Are there other things you would rather see? (I don't really care about what you want on this blog because I post what I want. Haha!)

Well, I'll tell you a little about me.

I am a sinner saved by grace. What's a sinner? A sinner is someone who does anything against God, the Creator and sustainer of everything. So, basically, if you're a human, you're a sinner. Romans 3:23 says, " For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." What have I been saved from? I have been saved from my own sin that would otherwise lead me to hell. Romans 6:23 says, "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." What is grace? Grace is the love of God manifested toward us through His Son Jesus in the work that He accomplished on the cross. You see, we all deserve that hell I referred to, but Jesus took our place on the cross and rose again to give us eternal life through Him. Philippians 2:8 says, "And being found in human form, he [Jesus] humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross." Titus 2:13-14 reads, "Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works."

Wow! So, in the end I have become a part of the people of God. That is pretty amazing. Are you a part? Do you want to be a part? Believe in Him. Turn from your sin. If you have a Bible, read it. If you don't, go get one. If you're looking for a place to start, the Gospel of John is a great place.

So, there you have it. I hope you enjoy this blog and can see a bit of my life, who I really am.




No comments:

Post a Comment