Monday, November 11, 2019

On Days Like This

Indeed, on days like this, I am glad I still live in North Carolina. It's November 11th, and it felt just fine outside this afternoon. I took some pictures while I was out.

Enjoy!

The big hickory in all its fall glory. 

I was attempting to catch the falling leaves, but they don't show up super well in the picture. 

I sat down on the farm road and just basked in the sunshine. The wind was blowing, the sun shining, and the sky so full of blue. It was nearly perfect. 

You might see me on the left running through the recently plowed corn field. I put the camera on timer and ran for it. I don't know what I was stepping on. Haha!

The barefeet. 

Sun through the walnut trees. 

Little birdie on the power-line

Tree reflections in the creek. 


Was that not beautiful or what!?

No comments:

Post a Comment