Thursday, November 21, 2019

Being Crazy Because I Can

Tomorrow I have foot surgery. I'll be out of business for a while.

Lately, I have noticed just how wonderful it is to have two working feet that let me move about with much ease.

I went to Caraway today because I haven't been driving much, I needed to do some things in town, and I really just wanted to see folks. While there, I talked with Kenneth a lot. He said that not being active would probably be the hardest thing for me. He was totally right.

Knowing that this surgery was fast approaching, I have really been enjoying activity lately. Yesterday I went for a walk as I am wont to do. I took some pictures just to commemorate the joys of walking and running and playing.

Enjoy, and see you after the foot surgery.

("See you,"  haha! Yeah right!)

Letting my feet breathe for the last few days. 

What a gorgeous day!

The clouds were beautiful. 

A little ray of sun basking in the sun.

My! The wind was blowing my hair all around.


Yep! That's me standing on my own two feet.

And then I tried taking pictures while I was running. Blurry obviously.

Of course, I had to take some pictures of the reflections in the creek. The sky so blue made for wonderful reflections.



Home from the rear.

My poor little foot. He doesn't even have a clue what's about to happen to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment