Saturday, April 29, 2023

Bubbles

I love bubbles. Taliya does, too. I have these two little bubble bottles from a wedding, and sometimes I blow them for her. I finally decided to buy some bigger bottles. It's so fun, and I decided I wanted to take some pictures of them because they look so cool. 


It's so perfect, round, and full of beautiful rainbow colors. 

Like a perfect glass marble, sitting delicately on the blanket. 

I blew the bubbles, quickly set the botte down, and got ready to capture this bubble. Meanwhile...

The little girl grabbed the bottle and helped clean the floor. Haha! I saw what was happening while I was still preparing to snap the photo, but I figured the deed was already done, so I just continued with what I was doing. I guess it was a stupid thing for me. Can't blame her. 





2 comments:

  1. She looks very content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elisabeth St JohnMay 2, 2023 at 8:49 PM

      Oh, yeah! She was pleased with herself.

      Delete