Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Adventures in the Woods and Pasture

 

Of course, these pictures are all mixed up again. Anyway, here's Bethany at the cow pasture behind our parents' house. 

A bright and cheery yellow flower.

Jacob getting Taliya to wave. 

I took several nice pictures of Bethany by the little brook.





What a beautiful place! I used to come out here and pray and enjoy the peace and quiet. 

This is back by the old house and farm that is now woods. This is actually where we went first, but the pictures got all mixed up.

I think a nice, simple little house like this would be nice. Of course, I guess we just live in a slightly more modern simple house. 

It's kind of run down. Also, Jacob was about to be scared out of his pants when this picture was taken. He was about to walk into one of the bedrooms I suppose when a big ol' vulture startled him. Bethany discovered that the big bird had a nest in that room. 

I love the woods. 


♧♣♧

V

No comments:

Post a Comment