Saturday, April 15, 2023

Flowers 2023

Obviously, I LOVE flowers, and you had to know there was gonna be a post about flowers this spring. Actually, there will probably be another post, but I decided to go on with what I have so it won't get too long. 


I don't know the name of these ones. 

These violets looked nice with the cute background. : )

I don't know these either, but they are so dainty. 
If you know the names of any of the flowers I don't know, feel free to show off your expertise. 

The perriwinkle is passed its prime, but the few remaining flowers look nice with all that fluffy new green. 

Our neighborhood with several flowering trees. 

Dogwood. Did you know that the big white "petals" are actually just leaves? The actual flowers are the little tiny yellow things in the middle. At least, that's what I remember learning many years ago, so I wouldn't bet your money on it. 

Not exactly flowers, but they are pink and looked so good hanging from clusters all over the maple trees. 

Not sure.

Also not sure, but I love them. They are so elegant and white. 

A little somethin' in our yard. 

The puffy dandielions in our yard. 

I guess just the pink version of the flower above. 


Flowers are among my favorite things to photograph. They are so photogenic, and you don't have to get them to pose or anything. They always look so good. 

🌺🌺


No comments:

Post a Comment