Thursday, April 6, 2023

My! Taliya Has Grown Up! Also, Going Home

This is the last time we went to NC. Even though she's more grown up, she wasn't very friendly this time. 

I love WV (I mean, we honey-mooned there, for crying out loud!), so I tried to capture some pictures of some of the towns and cities along the Kanawha River that I saw many years ago and first made me fall in love with this rugged state. Of course, I can never take good pictures out the car window. 



And a nice car selfie for you. Jacob was really chillin' on the way home. For some reason,  he just seemed like in a good mood to drive more than usual. I really didn't mind. 

The state capital building. Charlston, WV is a nice city. I would even live there. 

Still attmepting to do the impossible. 

Shooo doggy! I think she was very glad to be done with all that driving. 


V


No comments:

Post a Comment