Friday, April 21, 2023

A Collage

Here are some random pictures of the last couple weeks or so. 


I made pasca for Easter, except I didn't actually make it on Easter because we didn't have time. But, man! It was one of the best batches I've made. If you want the recipe, I think you can just search "pasca" on the blog. Of course, there are other recipes on the internet (that's where I got the recipe anyway). 

Taliya looking cute. 

Taliya and I in the evening. 

Ugh! Those shiny blue eyes peering back at me...I love it. 


Jacob probably telling Taliya that she can't go into the bathroom. She is so set on going there, so we keep the door shut. Anyway, I think this picture is cute of the two of them standing there. It is so fun that she stands now. 

She's so proud of herself. 

I love sneaking pictures of Jacob. Haha! He always catches me though. 

Jacob got a booster seat for Taliya so she isn't always sitting in my lap for meals. It's nice, and she actually seems to like it, which we didn't think she would, at least at first. 

Not sure she really enjoyed this perriwinkle patch at church. 


I love taking pictures of her standing, if you haven't already picked up on that. She hasn't started walking yet though. 

These two have fun together. Currently, they are both sleeping (Jacob went fishing this morning).

There she goes again!

And again. Haha! I love it. 

Happy Friday!

V


No comments:

Post a Comment