Saturday, February 23, 2019

S-N-O-W

More snow.

And we also have snow.

There is a lot of snow.

It snows a lot.

Yep! You get the point. Every day that it snows more, I try to have a good attitude about it, but I'm not very good at it. This morning I woke up to snow falling again. I was not super excited about it, but when I complained to Brei, she said, "No, it's wonderful" or something to that affect. Each to his own I guess. Then last night when I was complaining to my twin about the constant snow, he said he wished he could have it. I tried to convince him he wouldn't really want it, but, once again, each to his own.

There are other people here who love the snow. "Keep it coming" they seem to say. Oh, well, at least I have Hannah to sulk with, although, she's probably better at having a better attitude. Then there is also my professor who doesn't like the constant snow either. So, I do have a few to relate to.

I am in Minnesota, so what did I expect?

Sad thing is, I'm hearing about all the flowers springing up in North and South Carolina. I want the flowers again!




Anyway, I guess I'll just have to wait patiently for the arrival of Minnesota spring. 



2 comments: