Sunday, February 24, 2019

Elements of Yellow

After the last bleak post about all our snow, here's some yellow to cheer your heart. Although, it's the yellow of light bulbs. Haha! I still like the warm feeling these pictures give off.

German Black Letter


Come on in!

Glistening walls

Light of the Room

Reflections

Old Closet 

Sunrise


So, they weren't actually all light bulb yellow, but that was what I was originally going to do. You know, it's funny when you blog because you can change things last minute, and you can post things long after you started them. I have started a lot of posts with "Yesterday..." or "Last week..." only to realize I don't feel like posting at that moment. Sometimes I don't come back to it for a while. Then when I do come back, I think "Hey, I should post this!" But, of course, I then have to change the wording to something like "One time...". Anyway, you probably didn't care about all that, just something I was thinking about. Haha!

Happy Sunday!
(My favorite day of the week!)

🌞🌞🌞


No comments:

Post a Comment