Monday, January 14, 2019

Buna, Minneapolis!



Hey, so I should be studying right now, but I thought to take a few minutes out of my day to inform you that I safely made it to Minneapolis, MN. I moved back into the White House on Friday. I have one of the upstairs rooms all to myself, and I love it! Not in the basement again, but having my own room is pretty awesome.

Anyway, so here I am. I have 4 great housemates: Christina and Brei live across the hall, and Josie and Ellie live in the basement. We get along great so far. I had my first class this morning. It was good but very different than last year. Of course, I'm with a whole new group of people. But, hey, it's all good.

Hopefully I can tell you more soon.




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, me too. Now I get to enjoy the cold, gray days of Minneapolis, but we haven't gotten any snow yet.

      Delete
  2. Glad you are back and I know by God's grace you will do great! I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete