Wednesday, January 2, 2019

DECEMBER!!!!!

Finally here, right!?

Ok, anyway, we are truly here, and I'm very glad to be done with this update on each month. Wow! How boring does it get? Yes, I hope you can literally hear my exasperation. But, hey, when I signed up for this, I signed up for the whole thing, so here we are. If you're still here, I thank thee gladly. I wish I could give you some kind of reward or prize or something, but alas, I am not a rich person, but if you ever come visit me, assuming you know me and where I live, I can bake you some cookies or something. Ok, whatever. Wow! It was getting dark in here, so I had to get up and turn on the light. Yes, you definitely needed that information. But seriously, that's a part of life. Turning off and on the lights so we can see. Cleaning the bathroom is also a part of life. I cleaned it today. I have cleaned it twice in one day before. Yes, I'm a nerd or a clean freak or something of that nature. 

Have I thoroughly confused you? Have I thrown you for a loop? Sorry, I'm thinking out loud. Or should I say writing out loud? Wow! I just starting actually speaking what I am writing. Bethany is probably going to get a little bit annoyed if I keep this up. Oh, no, she says that, and I quote, "Nothing bothers me." That should be a good thing to remember. Uhoh, she now says, "Well....." This is humorous. 

If you read thus far, I am proud of you. If you think I have gone crazy, you are probably right. 

The end. 

Here are pictures of December. Have I scared you away forever?

My sincere apologies. 



Yep! That's what I look like as I write this. I thought you'd want to know. Not. 


Sunny day waiting for Lydia to finish her piano lesson. 

Beautiful buck I shot. Shot with a camera, that is. 

First snow of the season. It was a LOT. 

December dandy-lion. They are my favorites, or at least among the long list of my favorite flowers. 

Pretending to be studious. 

Setting up our adorable little Christmas tree. 

Lydia turned 14. 

This was her Birthday card request. 

I got to see Jessica again. 

We probably drove her brother crazy, but that's OK. I know he loves her anyway. 

Psanky kit. Literally the best Christmas gift. 

On Christmas day we got to see the MN kids. Look at that little boy!

And the CA kids. 

The living room disaster. 

Bethany and I getting into trouble with a fire. 

This guy and a couple other of Bethany's friends from college came for a visit. I took this picture with a super nice camera. My pleasure. Anytime. 

One of the other photographers took this photo of Lyd. Ain't she a cute?

Afterwards, I was inspired to take pictures with my new camera, Baxter. He's a champ. 

Wow! We end this month, this year, with this lovely picture of these wonderful trees. 

Wow! I've had this blog for about 3 1/2 years I think. God has given me many things to say. Sometimes I'm silly (like today. Amen?), other times I'm serious. I've written poems, stories, incites, and shown you bunches of pictures. I hope to continue pointing to Jesus in all my weirdness. 

Thank you for tagging along in my life. 

Have a blessed 2019!

❤❤❤






No comments:

Post a Comment