Thursday, January 3, 2019

The Calm

I feel a calm after that rush of updating. I can write about whatever I please now.

Have I told you? I am planning to go away again. It's adventure. It's scary. It's new and exciting, but old and overwhelming. I think I'm stress paralyzed.

The room is a mess. I'm thinking about all I have to do in the next week. Yes, a week from tomorrow-poof!-I'll be gone. It's frightening. But there's a peace in it. A gladness.

I'm going back to Minnesota to go back to Bethlehem College and Seminary. I'll be in the same White House but with new girls. I won't be in the basement anymore either. I'm a little sad about that. But, the new and unknown offers more intrigue sometimes.

So, with resolution, I grab His hand and follow. Though with caution.

"Some Trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright. "
Psalm 20:7-8

Picture by someone besides myself, though I can't be sure exactly who. Justin or Brandon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment