Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Bethlehem Pastors' Conference

Yesterday began our Pastors' Conference here in Minneapolis after a dump of snow. We got more snow later that evening. It was a busy day of serving in check-in and prayer room, and then of course, I spent a lot of time hanging out with friends. It was fun, but by the end of the day, I was pretty tired. I got a ride back home with some class-mates. 

One of the things I really like about Pastors' Conference is that it gives me the opportunity to get to know other students and church people better. I think working with people helps you get a better idea of what they are actually like. I even met some of their parents, which is even better.

Yay! To another day of serving people and befriending new and old people.

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment