Tuesday, January 8, 2019

When Love...



When Love...

When Love comes upon this place
When He wraps you in His grace
When He takes away your blame
When He glorifies His name

When Love takes you by the hand
When He washes away the sand
When He tells you of His love
When He came from above

When Love...

When Love soars into your soul
When He burns your lips with coal
When He carries you through
When He takes care of you

I hope...

I hope you'll lift your hands in praise
I hope you won't forget all your days
I hope you'll love Him back again
I hope you'll confess your sin

I hope you'll see His glory shine
I hope you'll see it in every mine
I hope you won't loose trust
I hope your faith doesn't rust

I hope...

I hope you'll love Him more
I hope He'll be your core
I hope you don't give up
I hope you'll drink each cup



When Love comes to you
I hope you'll love Him too
When Love comes again
I hope you'll be ready for Him



2 comments:

  1. I love this poem. It gives us hope. Our hope is in the Lord! Beautiful photos too!The tiny micro blades of moss and the macro mighty expanse of heaven with the moon shining bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I though the pictures went well with the poem.

      Delete