Wednesday, January 2, 2019

November

November was fun. I had some folks from camp over one day, and we went to another friend's house for Thanksgiving.

I'm getting tired of this. Ha! So, enjoy these pictures.

More drawing. This is definitely one of my favorites I've ever drawn. 

November leaves

Fall colors. 

We did a large amount of yard work that culminated in a couple large fires. 

Part of the yard work included uncovering old rock walls. That was me. My delight. ; )

Me all braided up. Wow! Such a big deal. Literally dripping with sarcasm. 

Hanging with the camp friends. 

Eatin' with the camp folks. 

Me, Jessica, Mr. Zach, Benji, and the twin pretending we're all tough. Definitely "untrue!!"

Dad took this picture of me in the field. 

Yes, that's me in capris and short sleeve T-shirt in November. Typical of our location. 
Also, me running in a field, wow, it's comical. Look at my face!

Spring in November

Just a reminder to all of us that some days are just cold, rainy, dreary, dark, and depressing. 

But not always. 

More drawing

Random sunny afternoon at the park with Lydia. 

Hanging out with the mamas and the little girls in Yanceyville. I love being that "fifth wheel." No, seriously, I love these people and the fun adventures we've had throughout the years. 

Yeah, my life isn't all that excited, huh? But, hey, it's pretty good. 

We're almost done, people. Stick with me. 

I appreciate you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment