Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Septembrie

Like I noted in the last post, we were in MN during the beginning of the month visiting family. I don't remember anything especially amazing happening later that month.

Enjoy the photos.

Lydia and Gabriel hanging out At G and E's house. 

A trip to the Wisconsin side of the St. Croix River definitely gave some of us the nervous frights with some of our boys. 

Cool splashes in a grimy little lake. 

Towering rocks and trees. 

Hanging out at Tyler and Hannah's little apartment.

My favorite little guy, Addison Moses. 

Me and my nephew. 

Hanging out at our AirBNB apartment. We did a lot of "hanging."

Goodbyes

My dad took this picture of us at a game night while in MN. 

Dad also took this picture of Addison and me. 

Back home. Black-eyed susans. 

Very hot afternoon walks. 

Homemade placinte.

Self-portrait

Due to Hurricane Florence, we got a bunch of rain, but, honestly, it hasn't really stopped. 

Lydia sewed herself a dress. 

Playing with hair. 

This is a slightly edited picture I drew of my li'l twin, Anthony. 

I would say one of the best gifts of September was being able to see our first nephew. 
What a little cutie. 

Hey, we've only got 3 more months to go. 
Bear with me. 
💪

No comments:

Post a Comment