Friday, December 28, 2018

July Baby

The most important thing that happened in July was the birth of my first nephew, Addison Moses. He is adorable. Also, Lydia went to Aletheia Springs Education Center for a week, and I had a week off work, which was actually pretty awesome.

A random Camp moment. 

I stained my hands with walnut juice, and that week my camp name changed to "Walnut."


Gabriel and Emily with the new baby. 

He's so cute. 


That's July for you. 


Random thought:
All the rain we have been getting here in NC makes me think about how God washes away our sins. I am thankful for salvation in Christ alone. I hope you take daily moments to contemplate Christ's great love for His people. 

Happy Rain Friday to you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice memories and pictures! Good reminder that all is Christ. It is in Him our hope is found.

    ReplyDelete