Friday, December 28, 2018

June

In early June, I shipped off to Camp Caraway for the summer. Thus began a pretty difficult summer; however, God definitely worked through the hardships and brought me closer to Him. Also, I really don't have a lot to show for especially June and July, so bare with me. : /

I made a beautiful butterfly cake that didn't taste like the best cake I've ever had. Haha!

I painted a butterfly.

I also painted this. 

I painted a mountain and a hand. 

I guess June was an artistic month. 

Uh....maybe not...

Me taking a very "artistic" nap. 

My room at camp. There were 6 girls in one room! Wowsers!

On one of my weekend brakes, I shot this picture of Lydia. It is actually her reflection in my computer screen. 

Ok, so, that's that. Pretty boring, but that's life. June was basically camp training and camps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment