Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Marching Down the Year

Wow! We are already to March. Let's see what happened way back then. I know a big thing happened. I was advised to withdraw my classes. After a lot of tears, confusion, praying, and thinking, I finally agreed to withdraw. I continued to take science, but that was it. Therefore, I had more time on my hands. I began helping in the kitchen more, drawing, and walking.

Enjoy this collection of photatoes.

Hey, look! My toe injury from January is finally getting better. For the record, I still have a scar, and that toe cannot curl under as much as the other one. 

Nights spent laughing and playing with room-mates.

Lots, and lots of piano-playing.

Whenever the weather allowed, I would venture out in sandals (because I'm southern and dumb)

Christmas greens. 

Homemade chocolate

Dinner in a frying pan. 

At the beginning of spring break, I went on a trip with some friends I didn't know very well. We went to Duluth. It was a very cold and boring trip, but also sort of fun. 

This is a look-out over the city. That right there is Tristen and Jacob. 

Also during spring break, Tyler and Hannah did some wedding planning. 

Home made soft pretzel bites. Awesome good food. 

Writing some Hebrew. 

We end with this delicious picture of Pumpkin fudge. Looks can be deceiving. Haha!


In March, I learned that I am not a failure just because I cannot do what others can do, or because I am not called to do things others do. It is still something I am trying to learn and work through. God calls each of us to His work, but that work is different for each one. 


Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment