Sunday, December 16, 2018

January was a Long Time Ago

Fuzzy blankets
Long lines of yarn
Hot, blazing fires
Warm soups
Cold, wet snow
Sharp, biting wind
Warm sunshine
Ridiculous laughter
Unnecessary sobbing
Silent tears
Red sunsets
Dribbling, dreary rain


So, this is December. It's the last month of the year. I begin to look back on the past year with interest. Today, I'm thinking about January.


Enjoy the avalanche of photos from the first month of 2018.


The first day of the year we went to a friend's wedding. It was beautiful but ever so cold. 

Early moon

Art

Lots of it

While I was still in North Carolina, we got a cold snap. This is our frozen creek. 

I was reunited with last year's camp friends. 

Then, of course, NC got a warm spell. 

I badly injured my poor toe, which ended up making me lame for about a month. : (

Lydia and I had a date before I shipped off to the north again. 

Once back in Minnesota, I had the joy of serving at the Bethlehem Pastor's Conference. One of the best things I've done. 

I explored more throughout Minneapolis. 

Mom and Lydia came up for a week to help with Emily. 

Tyler and Hannah got engaged!

January ended with more art. I guess it runs in my vains. 

January was a pretty good month. I Struggled getting back into school, and the results will be discussed in a later post. Anyway, I am thankful to my heavenly Father for teaching me much in just one month's time. 

February is just around the corner. 

Gracious!


No comments:

Post a Comment