Thursday, December 20, 2018

April Blizzards

Yes, April came and so did the snow. I also turned 21, and, no, I did not go get drunk. One of these days I will write a post about why I am a tea-totaler. Anyway, by April, I was definitely only doing science. What a breather. Let's see what else happened.


On Easter I went to a friend's family house with Tyler and Hannah and another friend. We did some real egg dying, and I loved it down to the stained fingers. 


I also enjoyed some artistic photography. 

One day I had some energy, so I went running around town in the snow. 

My red face from the exercise. 

In those days I really enjoyed cleaning the bathroom and then taking its picture. It's a little strange, but seriously pretty fun. 

I did some more drawing. 

This is a miniature of my niece. 

My strawberry Birthday cake. I made it from scratch. I always have a strawberry cake for my Birthday. 

For my Birthday, we had a little game night. It was fun. 

This sister and brother pair is one of the cutest and sweetest I know.

Another bathroom shot. Wow! Just look at that shiny floor.

More drawing. I actually never finished this one. 

I pretended to still be an amazing scholar, but that didn't go over too well. 

I made more delicious food. 

My bridesmaid's dress arrived so I had to do a mirror photo shoot. Don't tell me you wouldn't do this!

We were supposed to have a bridal shower for Hannah this day, but we got a blizzard instead. However, since several people had food they needed to eat before we could reschedule, we had a party anyway. 

That's a lot of white stuff, and a LOT of shoveling. 

More baking. 

Hanging out at Cardigan. 

Not long after the blizzard, I shot this on the Stone Arch Bridge. 

Last chapel service of the year was with John Piper.

Then just like that, I'm out barefoot. 

Olivia, a delightful friend. 

City shots. 

I took many walks by the river as the temperatures continued to rise. 

I ate a lot by the river. 

For Alaina's Birthday, we went to a park to have some fun. 

Good grief, Scott. Seriously? So scary!

Such good memories can be made with friends. 

We end with this picture of me eating at the river again. 

April was a good month. 

See you in May!

EllieBelle


No comments:

Post a Comment