Monday, December 17, 2018

February

Today, I'm trying to remember February, but it doesn't seem like a whole lot happened. I'm sure, however, my journal would speak louder than these pictures. That is too bad, though, because you will not be seeing my journal. Haha! Anyway, the Super Bowl did come to Minneapolis, so Hannah, Tyler, and I shipped ourselves up north for a couple days. Other than that, it looks like there was snow, some drawing (terrible drawing), and more snow. 

See, it's horrible. Ugh. Self-portrait. 

On our way up north to Wisconsin, we got to see beautiful, snow-covered country. 

Tyler's parents' street. It snowed a bunch the day we drove up there.

Back home, I took this picture of our basement Wall. That was Alaina's idea.

More drawing. This is Micah. 

Pomegranate

Icicles

I also explored a bit, like walking to this bridge. 

Pretty cool, aye?

A huge pile of snow by our house. 

Then I would be outside barefoot as the sun came out and turned snow into little creeks. 

Emily, Priscilla, Hannah, and I went to get some Thai rolled ice cream. So delicious. 


OK, wow! That was February for you. 
Maybe March will be a little more interisante. 

No comments:

Post a Comment