Saturday, February 15, 2020

Hi Again!

I arrived back on the scene in Minnesota this morning after a very early flight. It's only 6:45 pm, but I'm seriously thinking about going to bed soon. I first wanted to let anyone out there know that I made it back alive.

It's a bit of a weird feeling, living in a new place. There will be a lot to get used to, but new surroundings can some times put things into perspective for us. Even though I feel a little sad and I'm already missing home, I want to look on the bright side of things and remember that God is here with me and has a purpose for my being here.

Here are a few pictures of my new place.

My bedroom. Guess what? I'm rooming with my first room-mate, Alaina! It's kind of crazy. Also, the lighting in these pictures is not so great. I should have taken pictures while it was light outside. Oh, well. 

My shaggy bed. Isn't it just beautiful? Not. 

A nice dining room. 

Another shot. 

Well, that's it for now. I'll keep you in the loop about what happens next.

I found the following verses especially encouraging today.

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace."
~Isaiah 55:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment