Saturday, February 1, 2020

Drawing On


Back in July or some time, I started the picture above. I drew, but progress was slow. So slow, in fact, that I kind of stopped drawing it. It's a picture of me with two special camp friends. We're doing our special FAM dab, and I really like the picture, but since there are three people to draw, it's a difficult piece. Eventually I just quit and moved on. 

I moved on to a picture of my mom when she was around my current age (a little younger). It's a really cute picture, but it has ended up being a lot harder than I originally thought because of her perm styled hair. However, I have not given up, and I intend to finish it before I move to MN later this month. I got about two weeks to go. (Obviously, the picture below is when I first started the drawing.)


No comments:

Post a Comment