Monday, February 3, 2020

Springing on Me

Today was just gorgeous!

Actually, all winter here has been pretty nice. We've had a few little cold spells here and there, but generally it has been quite a warm winter. I'm not complaining! As much as I like cold weather, there is something nice about warm winter days.

Today, however, just had that particular springy feel about it. I went outside this morning several times for short intervals. Then we cleaned a good bit, which was nice. This afternoon while Mom and Lydia were gone at Lydia's piano lesson, I did a little psanky. That was very relaxing and enjoyable. The cats wanted to be with me, so they enjoyed afternoon naps in the sun on the deck while I worked.

Later we went out to exercise, but soon I was clearing leaves and other debris away from our little gardens in the woods. It was so nice to be out barefoot in the woods getting my hands dirty in the warm weather.

Today was a pretty good day.

Thank You, Father, for Your many wonderful gifts that I don't deserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment