Monday, January 27, 2020

Why I Let 88 People Know I'm Leaving Instagram

I get a little annoyed when people let the world know they're getting off social media or having a fast for a month or so. "Hey, guys, so I just wanted to let you know that I am so righteous, and I have self-control, so I'm getting off social media." That's pretty much what it sounds like to me.

So, why did I let the 88 people who follow me on Instagram know that I am about to get off? Honestly, I didn't really want to tell them because of how it can sound, and it's my business anyway. However, I knew that there could be a possibility that someone would actually wonder what happened to me, especially since Instagram is how I communicate with several people. I basically wanted to give people the chance of keeping up with me through another method.

I gave the chance, and tomorrow I'll be deleting the account, Lord willing.

It's been fun having Instagram, but it's time to move on, just like I moved on from Google +. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment