Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Favorite Pictures From 2019

I've compiled a group of pictures from last year. I had to choose my favorite from each month. That was actually a really difficult job because I tend to like my photography (shsh...don't tell the photographers, they would cringe). Anyway, I did the best I could. My goal was to find the most artistically pleasing pictures, not just pictures of people that I like or moments I want to remember. I also tried as much as I could to find pictures that went well with the month.

OK, have fun. I'm going to try to let the pictures speak for themselves, but I might have to interject at points.


January


February

March
You'll notice that all three of these were very dark. That's what winter was like this year, dark and snowy. 

April
So bright and cheery.

May
This picture is just too much cuteness. 

June
OK, so I'm interjecting more than you thought I might, but I have to say June was really hard because I liked a bunch of pictures. This one was the winner because it's bright and green and full of life. 

July
Also, a hard month, but for the opposite reason as June: I didn't like many of the pictures. 

August

September

October
This picture made me so happy because you know how much I love butterflies. There were so many butterflies, and I really wanted to capture them, but it was so hard because they're so fast. Then I snapped this, and I was very pleased.

November

December




So, which one is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment