Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Christmas in Staley

OK, so Christmas was a couple of weeks ago, but I am only now posting about it. Hey, what can I say? Nothing, so here goes. . .

Christmas in Staley!
Blury on purpose because I thought it looked cool. 

We really didn't need a fire. It was soooo hot!


I was pretty sure I was going to burn up, so I had to cool off outside. 

Bethany sampling some of her chocolate. Several of us had the bright idea to give each other Moser Roth chocolate from Aldi, so there was a lot of chocolate going around. 

I'm excited to read this book. 

Good food. The sweet potato casserole was probably my favorite. 

The funnest part of the day was going to downtown Staley.

The sun was getting ready to set. 


Bethany likes getting on trains, and as much as I would have liked to join in, I decided to stay on ground level. 

Staley, NC, home of nothing really. 

There's something nostalgic about this. 

Trees and bright hazy sun make for interesting photos. 


The traffic was crazy that day. 

I think I see a little wink there.

Train track picture time. 





And then the colors began to shine. 

And shine, they did. 



What a good way to end Christmas day!





2 comments:

  1. It was NOT too hot!!!!!! Some pretty dope pictures with some pretty dope people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you can say what you want, but I was personally very warm.

      Delete