Sunday, January 26, 2020

First Time Back at the Farm

OK, folks, today (now, yesterday) I walked about 2 miles round trip to and from the farm. It was sooooo nice to be really out and about. That was my first walk to the farm since before my surgery in November. It was literally so much fun. The weather actually reminded me a lot of the last time I took pictures there.

Anyway, so I took pictures. Have fun.

Disclaimer: I took a bunch of pictures of myself. : [

Wow! Looking so stoic.

OK, I was having some fun out there, as you can see. 

The clouds and sky and farm land all made for a lovely view. 

Shadows

Some people only see gray in the winter, but I see blue and silver.

Dandie-lions are blooming like there's no tomorrow. 


So green

After a big rain dump the night before, the field was pretty wet.

Yay!


Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment