Thursday, March 14, 2019

Picture Update

Yep! It's time for a quick update in pictures.

This is March.



Afternoon tea.

Making very primitive stickers out of a large David's Bridal sticker thing. 

The sun has moved so that it sets beside the four-plex instead of behind it. 

One of my cool little relics. 

My copper quarter. Actually, I'm not sure what's going on. It's not rust, but I did find it at the ocean, so maybe it had some kind of chemical reaction with the elements. 

Trying out hairstyles for Leuxie's wedding. 

Pondering. 

The sunset. 

Notice the pink patch in the middle of my left foot? Someone once stepped on my foot, and it's been there ever since. 

Sometimes I go into the room across the hall just to open the blinds and let the sun in. 

Dripping icicles because it is warm and rainy. 

Last week I was telling my house mates that I want my husband to bring me hand-picked wild flowers. The next day I found this jar of beautiful flowers at my door. I have some super sweet house mates. 

A freshly cleaned bathroom. I love it. 

It was looking like a pig slop, so I knew it was time. 

Just a random day. 

The lake in our parking lot from melting snow, a disappearing ice pad, and a bunch of rain. 

A robin red-breast greeted my cheerfully this morning. 


2 comments: