Thursday, March 28, 2019

A Long Walk

Last week during spring break, as I already told you, I enjoyed a lot of walking. On Saturday I took a long walk on the Stone Arch and other places. So many people were out, it was wonderful. I took my camera and took several shots. Hope you enjoy!

The city from 6th. I have wanted to take this shot for a while because I think it is cool. When I crossed the street and no cars were coming, I quickly snapped this picture of the nearly empty street. 


Look at all those people!


This little girl was walking her dog. I thought she looked pretty cute. 

These are some interesting looking people. One thing that I love about busy sunny days in early spring is watching all the people who are out and about. 

The river was pretty terrocious. 

I even wore sandals without socks because it was so warm. 

Those dancin' waves. ("Dancin' raisins." Sorry, just a family quote that came to mind. Haha!)

A man with a maid. 

I thought this picnic table was rather unique. 


The same table had some cool lichen growing on it. 

A man and his dogs.


The train tracks

This is such a cool vehicle. ("Excuse me, sir, step away from the vehicle." Not a family quote but it jumped into my mind.)

OK, people, this is the place to live. It's a house boat, and it's awesome. One of my dreams is to live in one of these things. 

Rushing calm.

Tenacity 

I am really fascinated with the St. Anthony Falls. They are so rushing and beautiful. 

Wrath

When I got home, I sat on my steps and watched these kids have fun on their roller blades. 

They were pretty good. 

Have fun in the springy weather. I got to go now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment