Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Too Many Pictures...And February Art

Let's just face the facts: I take way too many pictures. Sometimes I really want to take a picture, but I force myself to stop and just take a picture with my mind and memory. 

Anyway, I loaded more pictures on the computer and haven't finished posting pictures from last time. Too bad.

Well, I ended up grabbing all the leftover pictures I wanted to post, and then I got carried away and found some old ones. 

Like this. My! She was so tiny. 

My! He is so handsome. 

I made banana pudding for the forst time recently. It is very good. 

Another old one. She has grown so much. 

A random picture I don't think I have posted yet. Trying to "dye" paper with coffee and tea. 

Rootbeer!

Cutie!

Daffodils in the dead part of our neighborhood, the part where all the houses are gone. It's sort of weird, but also cool because it's open and there are random patches of flowers. (Huge sidenote: I just watched the neighbors struggling with their dogs being super annoying, and I thought, Dogs are idiots! Why do people like them so much? They are so dumb.)

Isn't our house just lovely! All that mold on the awnings (why did people put these things all over their houses?) Anyway, I actually do like our house a lot. 

Taliya smiles so big. 


The sunset behind our house.




After crying for a bit, she fell asleep like this. 

♣♣

Tricked you! I decided to do the art in the next post. 


2 comments:

  1. Dogs are only idiots when their owners don't take the trouble to train them properly. Owners are idiots.

    ReplyDelete