Friday, March 24, 2023

New Furniture Arrangements

 

I felt like my mom a couple weeks ago when I decided I really wanted to rearrange the living room. Jacob has also made a new piece of furniture that needed to be better incorperated into the room. Jacob and I both really like the new setup. Of course, you probably don't care and probably don't even remember what it used to be like. 

 

Jacob

Putting on his shoes next to his new creation. 

I decided I might as well find you a picture of how it used to be. That's when Jacob was building the cool shelf/bench/table. 

This is how it is now (well, currently, it is even messier than it was in the picture).

Taliya has such a good and big smile.



She really loves a good snack of cardboard. 

My mom used to call me the Smiley Suroo (not sure how that's actually spelled), and now I think Taliya is, too. 

I love to be doing something in the kitchen or whatever and look over to see a little girl meandering her way about the house. 

She loves looking out the window. The couch is now by the window facing the warehouse where the big trucks come and go. 

There you have it. 

V

No comments:

Post a Comment