Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Food, Flowers, and Fun

Some meat and cheese things I made.

Black tea with creamer and cookies. 

Pancakes!

Boxing.

Watching Jacob box.

Taliya stuffing her face with a manderin. 

Scary cool boxer dad. 

Some not very good oranges we got for free. 

The smelly tree. 

Black is my favorite kind of jelly bean. I've always wanted a bag of only black, and I found such a thing at Walmart. 

Sometimes the light coming through the bathroom and shining behind the curtain makes things look so nice. 

Also in the kitchen.

Taliya's weird face. 

No worries, Mom, she doesn't really drink soda. 

Dinner. I know that greenish slop doesn't look very good, but it actually was quite tasty. 

Little breads for the soup. 

Smily. 

Some pretty little yellow flowers. 

Some weeds by the Greasy Ditch (that's actually what it's called, at least according to Google Maps). 

Taliya looking looney. 

Grits and Spanish bakery bread. 


V


No comments:

Post a Comment