Wednesday, March 1, 2023

February Art

One of my New Years resolutions was to do one big art project a month. I did one for January (which I'll post eventually), but near the end of February, I knew I wasn't going to finish that month's big picture. So, I scrambled some ink sketches, and March will have to be the month for the other thing. 

Their titles are in the pictures. 

These did not upload in order. As you can see, this is the last one I did, just yesterday. The picture is in the last post I did. You recognize it?

This was my second attempt, and it still didn't come out right. I might try again. Haha!

Don't smoke. Tobacco is bad for you. However, I have always thought pipes were old fashioned and homey. Kind of Pa Inglesy. 

I feel like this one looks like an illustration from a book. Sometimes I think I could be an illustrator. 






That's it for art. I'll try to do better about that this month. I'm kind of already on a roll now, so that might help. Of course, this month I really need to get a lot of yard work done. A woman's work is never done. 

V


No comments:

Post a Comment